No products in the cart.
SDK installation – iOS
The BlueBar SDK is available both from our GitHub repository, but also through CocoaPods.
Installation from the GitHub repository
- Clone the iOS repository:
git clone https://github.com/BlueSenseNetworks/iOS.git
- Configure your app to search include and library directories in SDK/BluebarSDK
- Link with libBlueBarSDK.a
Installation with CocoaPods
- Make sure you have CocoaPods installed on your Mac;
- Include the following into your Podfile:
- Run ‘pod install’ from the root of your project